Steve Jobs has been called the greatest presenter ever – now I’m not sure if I agree with that statement, but I do agree that he is damn good. The following presentation highlights some of the key elements that make him good. While this isn’t really about motivation, it does highlight how to engage and captivate – lessons we can all use. It also is a good refresher to think about how we present our motivation information (i.e., Incentive Compensation Plans, Bonuses, Benefits, etc…) – do we present them in a manner that will engage and captivate, or do we overload people with numbers, rules, and data? How much more powerful would your incentive plan be if you were able to have Steve Jobs present it to your team?
Don’t Miss Out!
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Four Drive Model: New Theory on Employee Motivation
- The Top 5 Reasons Businesses Need Behavioral Science
- 3 Tips to Increase the Drive to Challenge & Comprehend
- Today I Am Grateful For: Imagination
- 4 ways great leaders can impact employee motivation using the 4-Drive Model
- How our brain tricks us and fills in the gaps
- Framing – Gains, Losses, & Certainty vs Uncertainty
- Leaders! Build a better team by creating a Team Charter
- 3 tips to increase the Drive to Bond & Belong
- Identifying Friction in Your Organization