Steve Jobs has been called the greatest presenter ever – now I’m not sure if I agree with that statement, but I do agree that he is damn good. The following presentation highlights some of the key elements that make him good. While this isn’t really about motivation, it does highlight how to engage and captivate – lessons we can all use. It also is a good refresher to think about how we present our motivation information (i.e., Incentive Compensation Plans, Bonuses, Benefits, etc…) – do we present them in a manner that will engage and captivate, or do we overload people with numbers, rules, and data? How much more powerful would your incentive plan be if you were able to have Steve Jobs present it to your team?
Don’t Miss Out!
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Lessons from Duarte Design’s “A Visual Workshop”
- Shaq and Snowfall
- The Top 5 Reasons Businesses Need Behavioral Science
- Leaders! Build a better team by creating a Team Charter
- Litter Motivation
- The Buried Life: 4 Guys, a Purple Bus, and Tons of Motivation
- Fantastic Design
- Behavioral Change Consulting
- The Behavioral Science of Socks!