This is a great video that highlights some key things that companies can do to engage their employees. Love its fun presentation. I would add in there are some other aspects beyond the three that this video talks about that can help engage participants (look to enhance bonding, building challenge and comprehension into the work environment, and creating an organizational culture that you would want to defend) – but these suggestions are a great start!
Don’t Miss Out!
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Four Drive Model: New Theory on Employee Motivation
- The Top 5 Reasons Businesses Need Behavioral Science
- Why Graphics Matter – Part 1 (of 2)
- Conventional Wisdom and Motivation
- Identifying Friction in Your Organization
- 3 tips to increase the Drive to Bond & Belong
- How our brain tricks us and fills in the gaps
- Behavioral Science & Graphic Design
- Lessons from Duarte Design’s “A Visual Workshop”
- Is Organizational Friction Costing you Money?