This is a great video that highlights some key things that companies can do to engage their employees. Love its fun presentation. I would add in there are some other aspects beyond the three that this video talks about that can help engage participants (look to enhance bonding, building challenge and comprehension into the work environment, and creating an organizational culture that you would want to defend) – but these suggestions are a great start!
Don’t Miss Out!
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Four Drive Model: New Theory on Employee Motivation
- The Top 5 Reasons Businesses Need Behavioral Science
- 3 Tips to Increase the Drive to Challenge & Comprehend
- Today I Am Grateful For: Imagination
- 4 ways great leaders can impact employee motivation using the 4-Drive Model
- How our brain tricks us and fills in the gaps
- Framing – Gains, Losses, & Certainty vs Uncertainty
- Leaders! Build a better team by creating a Team Charter
- 3 tips to increase the Drive to Bond & Belong
- Identifying Friction in Your Organization