This is a great video that highlights some key things that companies can do to engage their employees. Love its fun presentation. I would add in there are some other aspects beyond the three that this video talks about that can help engage participants (look to enhance bonding, building challenge and comprehension into the work environment, and creating an organizational culture that you would want to defend) – but these suggestions are a great start!
Don’t Miss Out!
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Scary Biases 2.0 – Navigating Bias in the Workforce
- Scary Biases
- The Top 5 Reasons Businesses Need Behavioral Science
- Four Drive Model: New Theory on Employee Motivation
- Teambuilding: More Than just Teamwork
- The Buried Life: 4 Guys, a Purple Bus, and Tons of Motivation
- 3 tips to increase the Drive to Bond & Belong
- Has COVID-19 Permanently Changed "How We Work?"