My wife is in Chile for 10 days for work…we got to Skype tonight for the first time since she left. 35 minutes of free talk (she doesn’t have a video camera on her computer). Nice to be able to connect and not worry about hundreds of dollars of phone bills!
Don’t Miss Out!
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Scary Biases 2.0 – Navigating Bias in the Workforce
- Scary Biases
- The Top 5 Reasons Businesses Need Behavioral Science
- Four Drive Model: New Theory on Employee Motivation
- Teambuilding: More Than just Teamwork
- The Buried Life: 4 Guys, a Purple Bus, and Tons of Motivation
- 3 tips to increase the Drive to Bond & Belong
- Has COVID-19 Permanently Changed "How We Work?"