With the temperature at -14 degrees this morning – I am very, very thankful that our heater is working. We have had three service calls on it this year so it might be ready to be replaced but its a great old boiler that just needs a little love. Anyway, I’m glad its working now.
Don’t Miss Out!
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Four Drive Model: New Theory on Employee Motivation
- The Top 5 Reasons Businesses Need Behavioral Science
- 3 Tips to Increase the Drive to Challenge & Comprehend
- Today I Am Grateful For: Imagination
- 4 ways great leaders can impact employee motivation using the 4-Drive Model
- How our brain tricks us and fills in the gaps
- Framing – Gains, Losses, & Certainty vs Uncertainty
- Leaders! Build a better team by creating a Team Charter
- 3 tips to increase the Drive to Bond & Belong
- Identifying Friction in Your Organization