Dan Pink does a fantastic job in explaining some key science around incentives and motivation. This ties into the four drive model – showcasing the fact that we don’t leverage people’s motivation by money alone. Watch and enjoy.
Don’t Miss Out!
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Four Drive Model: New Theory on Employee Motivation
- The Top 5 Reasons Businesses Need Behavioral Science
- The Behavioral Science of Socks!
- New Research on The Four Drive Theory of Employee Motivation
- Scary Biases
- 4 ways great leaders can impact employee motivation using the 4-Drive Model
- Framing – Gains, Losses, & Certainty vs Uncertainty
- Motivational Hacks – Using Self-identity to Drive Behavior Change (update)
- Experience Matters: Helping Companies Communicate More Effectively