Dan Pink does a fantastic job in explaining some key science around incentives and motivation. This ties into the four drive model – showcasing the fact that we don’t leverage people’s motivation by money alone. Watch and enjoy.
Don’t Miss Out!
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Four Drive Model: New Theory on Employee Motivation
- The Top 5 Reasons Businesses Need Behavioral Science
- Why Graphics Matter – Part 1 (of 2)
- Conventional Wisdom and Motivation
- Identifying Friction in Your Organization
- 3 tips to increase the Drive to Bond & Belong
- How our brain tricks us and fills in the gaps
- Behavioral Science & Graphic Design
- Lessons from Duarte Design’s “A Visual Workshop”
- Is Organizational Friction Costing you Money?