The employee engagement network has produced another e-book that uses contributors sentences to create a wonderful mix of advice for managers (or anyone) looking to increase employee engagement. My line in the book, “Employee Engagement requires looking holistically at an employees work life and ensuring that they have an opportunity to fulfill the four main drives that motivate: the drive to Acquire & Achieve, the drive to Bond & Belong, the drive to be Challenged & Comprehend, and the drive to Define & Defend.” Read all the other advice here http://employeeengagement.ning.com/
Don’t Miss Out!
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Scary Biases 2.0 – Navigating Bias in the Workforce
- Scary Biases
- The Top 5 Reasons Businesses Need Behavioral Science
- Four Drive Model: New Theory on Employee Motivation
- Teambuilding: More Than just Teamwork
- The Buried Life: 4 Guys, a Purple Bus, and Tons of Motivation
- 3 tips to increase the Drive to Bond & Belong
- Has COVID-19 Permanently Changed "How We Work?"