Questions on motivation? Send them here.
In today’s world it can be hard to motivate not only ourselves but also our teams.
Check out today’s Top 5 Tips for Motivating Your Team:
- Personalize Your Motivation – each person has different motivators one size does not fit all
- Get Creative – in today’s every changing world what worked last month may not work this month
- Frequency and Timing – motivation is time sensitive and takes a conscious effort make the time
- Purposeful – know why you are motivating your team is it for a project, a goal, and then focus your motivation
- Feedback – ask for feedback from your team, have the motivators you used been effective or did they fall flat
Questions or comments? Use the form below or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like this content? Please share or join our bulletin for more great monthly insights.