As some of you might know, I am working on my PhD in I/O Psychology and have been for many years. Too many years actually – which is why I think my wife insisted that I attend a five day Dissertation Writers Retreat held by Capella University just outside of Chicago. So for the last five days I’ve been working on Chapter 4 of my dissertation which is the results section. I’ve been having a blast inputting data, crunching numbers, running statistical tests and analyzing the results and what I found out is surprising…at least it was for me.
Don’t Miss Out!
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Four Drive Model: New Theory on Employee Motivation
- The Top 5 Reasons Businesses Need Behavioral Science
- 3 Tips to Increase the Drive to Challenge & Comprehend
- Today I Am Grateful For: Imagination
- 4 ways great leaders can impact employee motivation using the 4-Drive Model
- How our brain tricks us and fills in the gaps
- Framing – Gains, Losses, & Certainty vs Uncertainty
- Leaders! Build a better team by creating a Team Charter
- 3 tips to increase the Drive to Bond & Belong
- Identifying Friction in Your Organization