Habit and routine, we often use the two words interchangeably, for example, “It was his habit to wake up at six every morning” is easily replaced with “It was his routine to wake up at six every morning.” For purposes of this article, however, each term has a specific meaning. Habit is defined by the Merriam-Webster dictionary is “an acquired mode of behavior that has become nearly or completely involuntary.” Whereas they define routine as “a regular course of procedure.” The distinction is important.
Don’t Miss Out!
Sculpting Motivation – Maximizing your Total Rewards with Behavioral Science
September 22, 2020
Understand Your Brain – Better Decisions, Improved Habits, Happiness & More!
August 31, 2020
Identifying Friction in Your Organization
August 19, 2020
July 30, 2020
Is Organizational Friction Costing you Money?
July 22, 2020
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Sculpting Motivation – Maximizing your Total Rewards with Behavioral Science
- Understand Your Brain - Better Decisions, Improved Habits, Happiness & More!
- Communication is Key and we are Messing it up!
- Litter Motivation
- South Dakota
- Behavioral Science & Graphic Design
- Framing – Gains, Losses, & Certainty vs Uncertainty