This is a great video that highlights some key things that companies can do to engage their employees. Love its fun presentation. I would add in there are some other aspects beyond the three that this video talks about that can help engage participants (look to enhance bonding, building challenge and comprehension into the work environment, and creating an organizational culture that you would want to defend) – but these suggestions are a great start!
Don’t Miss Out!
Sculpting Motivation – Maximizing your Total Rewards with Behavioral Science
September 22, 2020
Understand Your Brain – Better Decisions, Improved Habits, Happiness & More!
August 31, 2020
Identifying Friction in Your Organization
August 19, 2020
July 30, 2020
Is Organizational Friction Costing you Money?
July 22, 2020
Tweet With UsMy Tweets
- Communication is Key and we are Messing it up!
- Understand Your Brain - Better Decisions, Improved Habits, Happiness & More!
- Intrinsic versus Extrinsic is the wrong discussion
- Identifying Friction in Your Organization
- Sculpting Motivation – Maximizing your Total Rewards with Behavioral Science
- Podcast Mania!
- Four Drive Model: New Theory on Employee Motivation
- Imaginary monsters are still scary
- How We Are Developing a Reward and Recognition System using the 4-Drive Model
- Behavior in the Backcountry: Improving Avalanche Safety with Behavioral Science